January 10, 2011

Club Creative Studio Art- Changes Like Weather


Share/Bookmark
Club Creative Studio art changes like the weather.  Is there a connection? 

SNOW ON THE BEACH!  There is a whole lot ta whoop la going on today in my world about getting to see snow along the east coast.  It doesn't happen very often.  The sheer anticipation has been building for a few days.  I am looking out the window at a beautiful and steady snowfall, as I write this blog.  Today is not the first time for snow in our area but still, in my neighborhood some do not have shovels, an ice scrapper, hand-warmers in the glove box or the notion of how to build a snowman in their front yard.  We are simply  not as prepared as we could be.  Most of us were lucky enough to get information about this in a timely manner and  we experienced anticipation until it actually became part of our life early this morning.  It's a time to really pay attention to happenings around us.

I especially took note of this predicted snowfall because I knew it was going to have a direct impact on my plans for the day and maybe the whole week.  I subconsciously also had the idea of making an analogy comparing this weather and my business efforts.  I started to think of the correlations, and decided to blog about my thoughts and comparisons.

For days now, the weather updates have been trying to prepare us of what we may encounter.  The anticipation has been building.  The first aspect that came to mind  as a business connection was the Club Creative Studio Facebook page.  On that page, I too share information about what fans can look forward to seeing as they prepare to visit the website.  I often post "sneak peeks" of art not yet posted online, in the same sense that the weather anchor gives us a picture in our mind as to what is heading in our direction.  I provide images of what to look forward to seeing and perhaps even purchasing.  My special feature section recently added a spot where I can highlight an item and expand on a bit more detail about it.
Snow in NC- 1-10-2011
Once the predicted weather is actually part of our day, the reports switch to looking around and noticing what needs to be done to insure that a situation gets better.  I too like to look around and try to figure out how I can share art with those who are both familiar and new to our creations. After all, I am trying to make the fashion and home decor situation better as well, visually better! I strive to be creative everyday.

Continued updates and newsflashes give us more information on the weather at hand. I'd like to think that I can be like the scrolling inclement weather advisory at the bottom of the television screen.  I too can inform and update quick notes via the phone, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and by using photos and video.  I can prompt you to visit the online store, take note of the special feature section on the website, read a new blog,  or meet me as I display art in a specific venue. 

Once the weather condition has passed, we look around and reflect on how it made an impact on us.  As a comparison, it is like seeing the beautiful photos that people send in of the scenic beauty in their own backyard after a snowfall.  They use their camera or words to describe their personal experiences and  desire to share their image with the public.  For me, a similar reflection comes when a customer shares a testimonial with me.  They are valued testament of  satisfaction in product and service. Written or verbal, the approval reactions are valued and contribute to the whole story.

Like the weather, my art is ever-changing. The one-of-a-kind status of each item lends itself to a inventory that is updated frequently.  You've got to keep up if you want to see how we are evolving, and what is available.  Those qualities are what keep us challenged to be creative everyday and we enjoy the opportunity to keep in touch with you with any news.  How can your business relate to the weather report- are you open to change? Do you bend with the wind?  Are you prepared to weather each storm? Make sure you have a sunny outlook and take each day as it is given to you.

In closing, I think one main difference between me and the weather reporter is that sometimes the final outcome is not accurate to what was first reported.  I thought of how I do provide accuracy.  I provide detailed descriptions about my art on the website and  I provide the best photos I can in natural lighting conditions.  These factors along with continual truthful communication give me an edge to remaining accurate in what I report: Our Art  Sets You Apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.clubcreativestudio.com