June 09, 2010

"What's New" News


Share/Bookmark
Happily, I announce that there will be a new section associated with the Club Creative Studio website. A "What's New" page will allow me to post a few highlighted photos and write about them in a special feature format. This will be a quick and easy way for you to learn more about a specific item, or a special event that is coming up, it may even include photos or quotes of revolving model customers wearing our art!

I am excited for this page to be added because I would like to be able to share more background information with you about inspiration, creativity or the steps that lead me to creating something new. While my designer Raundi, from Epic Web Design works her magic, the site may be temporarily shut down but, rest assured that the time will be brief and the improvements will be warranted.

Another improvement to your shopping experience will be the addition of a few more photo close-up options of each piece offered in the online shop. Currently two photos are provided along with a detailed description of each art piece available. The ability to supply you with an option of viewing a total of up to four images of each item may further bring the piece to life.

With customer suggestions and your needs in mind, I hope to further develop products and presentation to your valued approvals. Thanks for your patience and I hope that you continue to visit the site and online store knowing that you have improved information available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.clubcreativestudio.com