May 06, 2010

A Cause For Creativity


Share/Bookmark
It is a cause for creativity and creativity for a cause. By a "happy accident", I discovered and started following an interesting site via Twitter. The organization has introduced me to a grand creative opportunity to further "share the love" of beading and share the colorful and original hand-made beads that Club Creative Studio creates. Check out the website for more details on what has inspired me to consider making regular donations.

Beads of Courage found at: http://www.beadsofcourage.org

I will be thrilled and proud to become a regular participant in this wonderful cause and call for putting creativity to work for other's symbolic hopes. I hope to also bring smiles to those who need it, because making beads always brings a smile to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.clubcreativestudio.com